VT fire-rated doors meet or exceed life safety requirements while maintaining the visual integrity of the door without sacrificing your design. VT’s concealed intumescent provides the same seamless elegance as our non-rated doors. And they’re available with ratings up to 90-minutes and double egress pairs.
When sound reduction is required, VT acoustical doors are the perfect solution. Available with ratings ranging from STC-28 to STC-49, they’re available with either high-pressure decorative laminate or wood veneer faces. All VT acoustical doors are tested operable with gasketing.
view cut sheet
VT lead-lined doors are perfect when your project includes areas where radiation exists. Our lead-lined doors are available with wood veneer or high pressure decorative laminate faces to match all of the other doors in your project. They also meet up to a 45-minute fire rating.
VIEW cut Sheet
- Available for resistant levels 1-8 (per UL 752) and levels IIA-III (per N.I.J. 0108.01)
- 20-minute fire rating available
- Glazing is available for most ballistic ratings and up to a level 3 with 20-minute fire rating
- Available in 1-3/4" or 2-1/4" thicknesses
- Fiberglass core material meets the bullet resistance requirements of test standard UL 752
- Bullet-resistant metal vision panels are required for all doors and lites and bullet-resistant doors must be hung in bullet-resistant frames
- Pair applications are available in ratings up to level 4 with an overlapping bullet-resistant astragal
view cut sheet
- Stylus doors are a cost-effective alternative to true stile & rail doors
- Non-rated, 20-, 45-, 60-, 90-minute
- 1-3/4" thickness
- Available in rectangular panel configuration and design
- Choose between our two standard mouldings or submit a custom moulding profile
- Particleboard, structural composite lumber, or mineral core constructions
- STC ratings up to 33
- Wide selection of domestic and imported veneers available
- Sketchface options available