Durable, Functional, & Beautiful Butcher Block Shelves.
Add functional style to any space with the unique look of real wood from the CenterPointe 3-Pack floating shelving kit in Acacia wood. This 3-piece shelving kit comes pre-finished and ready to install in any kitchen, office, laundry room, bathroom, or bedroom. The floating hardware kit features an easy-to-install design with pre-drilled holes and a heavy-duty mounting hardware bracket.
- Includes 3 shelves - (1) 4 ft. long x 9.5 in. deep x 1.5 in. thick, (2) 2 ft. long x 9.5 in. deep x 1.5 in. thick
- Shelves come pre-finished and ready to install
- Acacia wood is known as the most economically friendly lumber in today's furniture market
- Rated to hold up to 75 lbs.
- Constructed with solid wood
- Acacia wood is harvested sustainably
VT's beautiful, eye-catching 3-piece solid wood shelving kits are available in Acacia wood. Acacia wood has a grain variation that brings unique beauty and sophistication with a stunning blend of like to dark grain variation.
Each shelving kit includes the following items:
- (1) 4-ft. long x 9.5 in. deep x 1.5 in. thick shelf
- (2) 2-ft long x 9.5 in. deep x 1.5 in. thick shelves
- (3) Floating hanging hardware
- (7) Short screws
- (17) Long screws
- (3) Anchors
- (1) Easy to follow install guide
4-ft. Floating Shelf and Hanging Hardware
2-ft Floating Shelf and Hanging Hardware
2-ft. Floating Shelf and Hanging Hardware
You can feel good adding VT CenterPointe butcher block shelving to your home or office knowing they are harvested sustainably. Acacia wood plantations play a very important role in reducing greenhouse gases. In addition, Acacia is known as the most ecologically friendly lumber in today's furniture market. Learn more about Acacia's sustainability message in the video below.
How to Install
The VT CenterPointe 3-piece floating kit is very easy to install. Please refer to our How to Install Guide below for easy, step-by-step instructions.
how to install guide
Care & Maintenance
Cleaning your new CenterPointe shelves is easier than ever. Please refer to our care and maintenance instructions below for a thorough guide on how to keep your shelving kit looking new.
care & maintenance guide