Embrace the warm, welcoming beauty.
Design possibilities become endless with VT's extensive array of architectural wood products. With our state-of-the-art manufacturing equipment, we have the capabilities to produce architectural and custom plywood paneling to match your project's exact specifications. From ceiling panels to interior surfaces, furniture components, curved panels, and custom cut-to-size panels, we have the design capabilities and expertise to take your project to the next level.
CONTACT A PANEL EXPERT
Standard Veneer Species
Our stock panel program meets your project's needs for quality stock panels in as few as five working days from receipt of order to ship date. Revisions to orders may result in extending the acknowledged ship date.
- Caramel Bamboo
- Natural Bamboo
- PS White Ash
- QD White Ash
- PS European Steamed Beech
- PS Cherry
- QD Cherry
- QD Eucalyptus
- VG Douglas Fir
- PS Mahogany
- QD Mahogany
- PS Makore
- QD Makore
- PS White Maple
- QD White Maple
- PS Red Oak
- QD Red Oak
- Rift Red Oak
PS White Oak
QD White Oak
Rift White Oak
*Other species available, including laminates. Longer lead times may apply.
** No minimum quantities. Quantities greater than 100 may increase lead times.
Constructions & Core Options
- Three-ply or five-ply construction
- Standard core types include particleboard, MDF, and veneered core
- Other core types available upon request
- Most cores available as fire-rated, NAUF, & FSC
VIEW PLYWOOD CONSTRUCTION ILLUSTRATIONS
- 4' x 8'
- 5' x 8'
- 4' x 10'
- 5' x 10'
- Curved panels up to 60" x 120"
- Additional sizes available upon request including cut to size and oversized panels, longer lead times may apply
- Other sizes available upon request, longer lead times may apply
Veneer & Face Matching
Veneer Matching Within a Panel
- Available with box, diamond, sunburst, reverse diamond, random, and pleasing match
LEArn about VT's sketchface capabilities
Matching Faces Between Panels
- Blueprint Match
- Architectural End Match
- Continuous End Match
- Stack End Match
- Sequence Match
- Matching species to face of various domestic or imported species
- Concealed or exposed lumber bands
- The edge of the panels can be grooved, splined, rabbeted, mitered, or custom shapes
- Type I and II glues are standard
- No added urea formaldehyde
VT's wide range of finish options is anchored by a Gardall UV-curved finish, an environmentally friendly system that meets AWS standards for curable finishes. The Gardall finishing system consists of water-based stains and 100 percent solid clear coats that are free of Volatile Organic Compounds (VOC)