Glass is a great complement to any door in the Supa Collection and is ideal for commercial applications such as hotel bathroom slider doors, egress doors, office doors, and hotel meeting rooms. We have distinct glass options and are confident you'll find that perfect answer for projects wanting to add natural light, transparency, or a featured look to your commercial project.
Benefits of Supa Collection Glass Doors:
- Available in five standard glass types: white lami, clear tempered, clear reeded, rainy, and frosted. Custom glass options available upon request
- Contact factory for fire-rated glass options (default 3/16" fire glass)
- True Divided Lite (TDL, aka muntins), on applications where each opening contains its own piece of glass, creates an upscale custom look to the door (most popular TDL sticking profiles are True T and Oval O)
- Standard face dimension of muntin bars is 1/2" wide plus the sticking width (True T and True Oval O muntins are 1/4" plus the sticking width)
- Any paneled Supa Collection door design may be replaced with one of more pieces of clear, frosted, decorative, or specialty glass
Our construction allows for a different design on each side of the door. The "split" design is perfect for hotels looking to have a full-length mirror within the guest room without having to place the mirror on the wall. Mirrors are fixed with adhesive unless otherwise specified and can be applied to one or both sides of the doors.
- 1/8" or 3/16" thickness for beveled or nonbeveled
- Mirrors are fixed with adhesive unless otherwise specified—can be applied to one or both sides of the door.
- Available with any elevation
- Mirrors can be field applied if desired