More Acoustic Performance.
When you source a VT door sound-rated from STC 28-52, you can be confident that it’s built to the highest commercial standards. Now, with the addition of The Eggers Stile and Rail Collection, our architectural wood doors are available in more styles, more finishes and more sound-rated options. More acoustic performance. More beautiful. There’s more to a VT door.
Contact a Sound-Rated Door Expert
The relevance chart below is given as a general guideline of the effect various STC ratings have on speech being heard through the door.
SPEECH HEARD THROUGH THE DOOR
Loud speech can be understood fairly well
||Loud speech is audible but not understandable
||Loud speech audible as a murmur
||Loud speech barely audible
||Loud speech not audible
STC-Rated Door Offering
- STC ratings ranging from 28 through 52
- Applications that include single swing, standard swing pairs, door/transom combos, and dutch doors
- Acoustic rated frame option available
- Acoustic ratings for flush doors and stile and rail doors
- Applications without lites, with small lites (100 sq. in.), medium sized lites (400 sq. in.), large lites (1296 sq. in.) and even full lites
- Applications with 20-minute, 45-minute, 60-minute, and 90-minute fire ratings
- Applications that provide x-ray protection as well as acoustical performance
- Applications tested in wood frames
- Applications for airport housing noise abatement programs