Embrace the warm, welcoming beauty.
Design possibilities become endless with VT's extensive array of architectural wood products. With our state-of-the-art manufacturing equipment, we have the capabilities to produce architectural and custom plywood paneling to match your project's exact specifications. From ceiling panels to interior surfaces, furniture components, curved panels, and custom cut-to-size panels, we have the design capabilities and expertise to take your project to the next level.
CONTACT A PANEL EXPERT
Standard Veneer Species
Our stock panel program meets your project's needs for quality stock panels in as few as five working days from receipt of order to ship date. Revisions to orders may result in extending the acknowledged ship date.
- Caramel Bamboo
- Natural Bamboo
- PS White Ash
- QD White Ash
- PS European Steamed Beech
- PS Cherry
- QD Cherry
- PS Eucalyptus
- QD Eucalyptus
- VG Douglas Fir
- PS Mahogany
- QD Mahogany
- PS Makore
- QD Makore
- PS White Maple
- QD White Maple
- PS Southern Yellow Pine
- PS Red Oak
- QD Red Oak
- Rift Red Oak
PS White Oak
QD White Oak
Rift White Oak
*Custom species available, longer lead times may apply.
* No minimum quantities. Quantities greater than 100 may increase lead times.
Choose among a wide variety of stocked panel cores types, including:
- Standard three-ply construction
- Fire rated, non-rated, and acoustical cores
- No added urea-formaldehyde particleboard
- FSC® certified particleboard
- MDF and FSC certified MDF
- Veneer core
- Other cores available upon request (longer lead time may apply)
- 4' x 8'
- 5' x 8'
- 4' x 10'
- 5' x 10'
- Flat panel sizes up to 72" wide by 192" long
- Curved panels: up to 600" radius
- Cut-to-size panels are available upon request, longer lead times may apply
- Other sizes available upon request, longer lead times may apply
Veneer & Face Matching
Veneer Matching Within a Panel
Matching Faces Between Panels
- Can be applied to office components, furniture, case goods, or doors
- Matching species to face or various domestic or imported species
- Concealed or exposed lumber bands
- Veneer banding is applied after face laminating
- May be from the same flitch as the face for greater consistency of color and grain
- The edge of the panels can be grooved, splined, rabbeted, mitered, or custom shapes