The Style Your Project Deserves
Whether you're restoring a historic building or wanting to add the perfect detail to a new design, you'll find the elegance and beauty your project demands in VT's wide selection of standard and custom stile and rail doors With the addition of Eggers’ custom, hand-crafted capabilities, your design possibilities are endless. All of our doors are manufactured to meet the strictest performance standards and are factory finished to match flawlessly, offering the perfect balance of style and performance.
- Doors meet WDMA/AWS Custom Grade and Premium Grade quality standards
- Non-rated, 20-, 45-, 60- and 90-minute fire ratings
- Raised membrane pressed, raised rim-banded, flat, glass, and louver panel options
- Full array of domestic and imported veneer options
- Acoustical ratings available
- FSC® and NAUF certifications available upon request, contributes to LEED® v4.
- Factory-machined to exact requirements for hardware
- Laser marquetry, sketch-face, inlay & split species designs available
- Matching wood jambs available
- Standard 10" bottom rail meets ADA requirements
Stile and Rail
- Single: 4'-0" x 11'-0" Max.
- Pairs: 8'-0" x 11'-0" Max.
- Thickness: 1-3/4",1-3/8", and 2-1/4"
20-Minute Fire Doors:
- Single: 4'-0" x 10'-0" Max.
- Pairs: 8'-0" x 10'-0" Max.
- Thickness: 1-3/4" and 2-1/4"
45-, 60-, and 90-Minute Fire Doors:
- Single: 4'-0" x 9'-0" Max.
- Pair: 8'-0" x 8'-0" Max.
- Thickness: 1-3/4" (45-60 minute) 2-1/4" (90-minute)
- Non-combustible gypsum core
- Positive pressure Cat A - no metal edge
90-Minute Fire Doors:
- Single: 3'-6" x 8'-0" or 4'-0" x 7'-0" Max.
- Pair: 7'-0" x 8'-0" Max.
- Thickness: 1-3/4"
Sticking & Panel Options
- #109 Oval Slat
- #110 Plantation Slat
- #111 Chevron Slat
- Activar 600 - Core Metal V-Blade Louver with Wood Bead
- #114 Wood Louver
45-90 Minute Louver:
standard non-rated louver illustrations
**Please Note: Mullion may be required depending on louver size.
When it comes to your design project, every detail matter. That's why VT crafts every door with meticulous attention to beauty and expression. Combined with our wide array of standard finish options, we're able to create architectural wood doors that elevate the aesthetics and performance of your project. All doors are made to your exact specifications to meet your performance and design standards.
view factory finishes
- UV cured factory finish to meet WDMA TR-8 / System 10 Water-based UV cured acrylated polyurethane is standard
- Three sealer coats and two topcoats to shield and protect
- Over 90 standard factory finishes to choose from
- Custom color options available
- View Factory Finish Brochure
Complete your project's vision with Eggers non-rated exterior stile and rail door offering. With a wide array of elevations and custom options available, we offer the perfect look to complement any space. Contact your inside sales representative for more information.